Missguided Customer Service
Missguided Head Office Address
|Head Office (UK)||75 Trafford Wharf Rd, Stretford, Manchester M17 1ES|
Why would I need to contact Missguided customer service?
- To report a technical error with processing an order.
- For assistance with a late delivery.
- For help with a return.
- For advice on caring for a Missguided garment.
- To make a complaint about a Missguided product or service.
Missguided is an online fashion brand which focuses on being forward thinking and stylish. The brand uses celebrity, blogger, street style and catwalk influences to create trendy designs. The clothes are produced in-house by the Missguided design team who are not afraid to take risks. The brand believes that shopping is a right rather than a luxury, so sets the prices to be affordable for all. Missguided offers delivery to 160 countries around the world and has websites specifically for the USA, Australia, France, Germany and Spain. The company does all it can to ensure that their products are sourced and made ethically, with a dedicated supply management team.
Whether you need a killer dress for an upcoming party, something more casual or something smart for work, Missguided has plenty of exclusive styles on offer. You can shop dresses by category i.e. party, day, bodycon, maxi, little black dress, t-shirt, evening, bandage, shift and long sleeved. At the time of writing, there were over 3,000 dresses to choose from on the Missguided website. Dresses are available in sizes 4-16 from the main Missguided collection with a plus size collection available for sizes 18-24. Dresses are priced from as little as £10 for a basic jersey style to £180 for a dress from the premium Peace + Love collection, or the bridal collection.
Jumpsuits make a great, sophisticated alternative to a dress and Missguided has a varied selection of styles. You will find wide leg styles, culotte styles, bandeau styles or high neck styles in a variety of colours and prints in accordance with the trends of the season.
Winter coat or casual jacket, you’ll find it all at Missguided. You can shop coats by style e.g. parka coats, faux fur coats, leather jackets, trench coats, bomber jackets and quilted coats. Coats vary in price but you can expect to pay around £25 for a bomber jacket and £60 for a full-length wool coat.
Missguided has a varied selection of footwear available. The shoes take the latest trends and put a Missguided twist on them to keep the look fresh. You will find ankle boots, flat shoes, sandals, high heels and over the knee boots. Shoes are available in sizes 3-7.
Missguided Plus Size
Missguided’s plus size collection is perfect for girls with a curvier figure who wish to be on trend with clothes that flatter. The collection is exclusively for women who are size 16 – 24 and you will find a variety of items including jeans, jumpsuits, dresses, coats, bodysuits and skirts. The plus size collection is just as fashionable as the main Missguided collection with some items exclusive to the range.
There are several delivery options available to you when you order from Missguided. They are as follows:
- Standard delivery – Takes 3 to 5 working days.
- Next day delivery – Order by 10pm to receive your order the next working day.
- UK click & collect – Order by 8pm to receive your order the next working day.
- Evening next day – Order between 10pm – midnight to receive your order the next evening.
- Sunday delivery – Order before 10pm Saturday to receive your items on the Sunday.
- International standard delivery – Deliveries take between 3-11 working days.
To return an item to Missguided, you must do so within 14 days of receiving your order. Pierced jewellery, grooming products and swimwear/underwear without the hygiene strip cannot be returned. Items should be unworn and unwashed, free of makeup stains and still have all the Missguided tags attached. There are several ways to return items. You can return them to your local Post Office, to your local Collect+, by Hermes drop off/collection, by Asda ToYou or by Doddle. Allow 10 days for your item to reach Missguided and 10 days for the refund payment to appear in your account.
On the review website TrustPilot, Missguided has a score of 6.8 out of 10. Here are some of the comments that have been left by reviewers:
- “Their online chat service is really helpful”
- “I lost my delivery note and returns label so I used the live chat service and Carolina was very helpful, giving me the information I needed”
- “I am a huge fan of Missguided and a loyal shopper”
- “I ordered some products at 21.50pm and received them at 11.30am the next working day”
- “Amazing service and amazing clothes”
- “I cannot get in touch with anyone, I will never order from here again”
- “They never refunded my return”
- “The website offers can sometimes be misleading”
- “Disappointed in how slow the response from Missguided was”
Missguided was founded in 2008 at the height of the UK recession by Nitin Passi. Passi had been working for his father as a fashion importer, but wanted to set up his own business targeting a younger audience. He got a loan from his dad for £50,000 and Missguided started life with just Passi purchasing wholesale products. Today, Missguided designs all of its products in-house. Missguided opened its first physical store in Westfield Stratford shopping centre, London, in 2016. The shop was designed to look like a TV studio with an ‘on air’ feel to reflect the feeling of shopping ‘live’ rather than online. Missguided has embarked on several collaborations with celebrities and influencers including Nicole Scherzinger, Pia Mia, Pamela Anderson and bloggers from A Bikini a Day.