Harley Medical Group
|Harley Medical Group||118 057|
Calls cost £1.50 per minute plus your phone provider’s access charge. Minimum charge £1.50. Bill payers permission required. This is a Directory Enquiry Service provided by NewVenture2014. Customer Service Number 0333 009 5159.
Harley Medical Group Head Office Address
|Head Office (UK)||2 A C Court, High Street, Thames Ditton, Surrey. KT7 0SR|
Why would I need to contact the Harley Medical Group?
- To find the nearest Harley Medical Group clinic.
- For more information about a surgery or treatments.
- For more information about finance options.
- For more information about care after your surgery.
- To make a complaint about a Harley Medical Group service.
Harley Medical Group
The Harley Medical Group is a provider of cosmetic surgery and skin treatments in the UK. The group has clinics across the country and is well-known for providing a great level of care from consultation until after the surgery or treatment. The company is committed to constantly improving their services and researches the latest innovations in the cosmetic surgery and laser treatment industry. All the clinics have been registered with the Care Quality Commission. There is no sales staff in the clinics, just nurses who have been specially trained to assist cosmetic surgery patients. Surgeons must be registered on the UK General Medical Council as a plastic surgeon, and must have plenty of experience before they are accepted to work for the Harley Medical Group.
Harley Medical Group Procedures
Procedures performed by the Harley Medical Group are broken down into two broad categories: cosmetic surgery and treatments. Here are some of the procedures available:
- Breast enlargement and augmentation
- Breast uplift
- Breast reduction
- Tummy tuck
- Arm and thigh lift
- Cosmetic gynaecology
- Eye bag removal
- Brow lift
- Chin implants
- Nose reshaping
- Face lift
- Neck lift
- Ear reshaping
- Gastric band
- Male chest reduction
- Excessive sweating
- Acne treatment
- Dermal fillers
- Lip fillers
- Skin peel
- Scar removal
- Wrinkle treatment
- Stretch marks
- Laser hair removal
- Thread vein removal
Harley Medical Group Laser Hair Removal
If you find shaving and waxing tiresome, laser hair removal could be a great option for you. It offers you a permanent reduction in hair growth and there is little to no pain in the majority of cases. Harley Medical Group uses the most advanced lasers which can safely treat all skin tones and hair colours, with a specialist grid system which is used to target every millimetre of skin. In most cases, you will find up to 95% of hair is permanently removed. In comparison to other methods of hair removal, laser hair removal can be much more cost effective and save you time in the long term. The treatment at Harley Medical Group is regulated by the Quality Care Commission.
Harley Medical Group Clinics
The Harley Medical Group has clinics all over the country. They are as follows:
- London Chiswick
- London Harley Street
- London Wimbledon
You can find your nearest clinic by inputting your postcode on the Harley Medical Group website.
Harley Medical Group Prices
As every treatment is unique, the price of surgeries and treatments at the Harley Medical Group vary. It also depends on whether you need to stay overnight after your surgery or not. Here are starting prices for some of the surgeries and treatments on offer:
- Breast enlargement – £4450
- Brow lift – £5080
- Liposuction – £3090
- Laser hair removal – £200 for one area
- Breast reduction – £6600
- Eye bag removal – £2950
- Breast lift – £5500
- Arm and thigh lift – £5600
- Tummy tuck – £4500
- Nose reshaping – £4250
- Male chest reduction – £4900
- Face lift – £4790
- Ear reshaping – £2510
- Chin implants – £5000
- Dermaroller – £800
- Dermal fillers – £200
- Lip fillers – £199
- Wrinkle treatment – £195
- Scar removal – £200
Harley Medical Group Reviews
Harley Medical Group has a rating of 8.1 on the review website TrustPilot. Here is what some of the reviewers are saying about the company:
- “I had laser hair removal on my nose and I was left with burns”
- “From the minute you walk in the door to when you go for your post op appointment, you feel satisfied and welcomed. No questions go unanswered!”
- “It is difficult to book appointments”
- “I suffered with adult acne and I tried everything, but after two laser treatments here my skin was so much better”
- “I had laser treatment and the practitioner was very rough”
- “They gave me loads of helpful advice and the service was really friendly”
- “The results have been amazing so far”
- “The surgeon wasn’t pushy and I felt comfortable with my choice”
- “They misled me by saying I only needed 4 laser sessions, and then saying I needed 10-12 for good results”
- “All appointments are speedy and efficient”
- “Amazing service every time I visit the Marlow clinic”
About the Harley Medical Group
The Harley Medical Group is one of the UK’s leading providers of cosmetic surgery. The majority of staff at the clinics have worked at the company for years and are available to assist you 24 hours a day before or after your surgery/treatment. The Harley Medical Group takes being ethical very seriously and they will not perform surgery on anyone under the age of 18.
For more help and advice relating to a surgery, or information about the Harley Medical Group, call the Harley Medical Group contact number.