Boohoo Customer Service
Boohoo Head Office Address
|Head Office (UK)||Boohoo.com
49-51 Dale Street
Why would I need to contact Boohoo customer service?
- To report an issue with placing an order on the Boohoo website.
- For assistance with sizing or caring for a garment.
- To report a late/incorrect delivery.
- To track a return or find out more information about the returns process.
- To make a complaint about Boohoo products or services.
Boohoo is a popular online fashion retailer which offers clothes for women and men. Up to 100 new styles are launched every day, so the website is always ahead of the current trends, taking inspiration from the catwalk and celebrity style. Boohoo was originally founded in Manchester eight years ago, and the head office is still there today. The company aims to combine fresh designs with a highly affordable price tag, without taking fashion too seriously. Boohoo always tries to give back, with a charity programme to raise money for local and national charities.
Women shopping at Boohoo will find clothing in the following categories: dresses, tops, shirts, bodysuits, suits, knitwear, jumpsuits and playsuits, coats and jackets, swimwear, sportswear, shoes, skirts and shorts. There are several in-house brands such as Boohoo Basics, Boohoo Boutique, Boohoo Night and Boohoo Blue, which each have their own individual style and offerings. You can shop women’s clothing by category or by a trend. Some of the current trends listed on the Boohoo website include Utility, Sports Luxe, The Eighties and Western. Alternatively, you can shop by campaign according to the latest media campaign that Boohoo has released – currently, the campaign is Destination 2017.
Boohoo has a vast selection of dresses to suit every occasion. The dresses start from as little as £5 for a basic jersey style. You can shop dresses by their individual categories, i.e. party dresses, summer dresses, skater dresses, maxi dresses, wrap dresses, bodycon dresses, shirt dresses, going out dresses, shift dresses, midi dresses and day dresses. Alternatively, you can view all dresses. Boohoo dresses have been designed in accordance with the latest trends, but you’ll also find some styles which can transcend all seasons. Dresses from the main Boohoo collection are available in sizes 4-16, but there is also a plus-size collection designed for women who are sizes 16- 24.
Whether you’re seeking comfy trainers for everyday wear, or a killer pair of heels for a night out, Boohoo has plenty of choices. There are ankle boots, knee high boots, over the knee boots, trainers, sandals, flat shoes and high heels. Shoes are designed with the latest trends in mind, so for instance, as it is A/W 16 at the moment, embroidery is a big trend so floral embroidered ankle boots are just some of the styles available. Boohoo shoes are available in sizes 3-9.
Boohoo Plus Size
Boohoo Plus Size clothing is available in sizes 16-24 and has been tailored specifically to flatter curvier figures. You will find everything from wardrobe essentials to catwalk-inspired pieces. Plus size clothing includes the following categories: dresses, tops, coats, jackets, playsuits, jumpsuits, trousers, lingerie and nightwear.
Boohoo’s men’s collection is every bit as stylish as the women’s offerings, despite the fact that the menswear range is only a recent addition to the brand. Men will find t-shirts, knitwear, coats and jackets, jeans, skirts, shirts, trousers, loungewear and swimwear. Like the womenswear range, there are in-house brands which are included in the menswear range – BoohooMAN Basics, BoohooMAN Night, and BoohooMAN Blue.
There are several different options for Boohoo delivery. They are as follows:
- UK Saver Delivery – Order before 9pm for delivery within 3-5 working days.
- Next Day Delivery – Order before 10pm Monday- Friday and Sundays, or 9pm on Saturdays for delivery the next working day.
- Weekend delivery – Order before 8pm on Friday for Saturday delivery, or 7pm on Saturday for Sunday delivery.
- Next day evening delivery – Order before midnight for delivery between 6-10pm the following evening.
- DPD Precise Delivery – Select your day of delivery and a 1 hour timeslot.
You must return an unwanted item to Boohoo within 14 days of receiving your order. To return an item, login to your Boohoo account, choose a carrier and print your returns label. You should retain your proof of postage in case your order is lost on the way back to Boohoo. Swimwear and underwear must have the hygiene strip intact.
On the review website TrustPilot, Boohoo has a rating of 6.5 out of 10, based on the average rating from reviewers. Here are some of the reviewers’ comments:
- “I placed a USA express shipping order a week ago and it still hasn’t arrived – it’s supposed to take up to 4 days”
- “I tried to place an order using a promo code that was on the homepage, but it had already expired”
- “I was surprised to see the bad reviews, as I’ve never had a bad experience with them”
- “Customer service is terrible when an issue has occurred with your order”
- “Nice clothes but horrible shipping”
- “The clothes are always lovely, I would recommend to anyone”
- “They almost always have a code for cheap delivery and I’ve never waited more than a few days for my parcel”
- “Their clothes are trendy, good quality and cheap”
Boohoo first launched as an online fashion retailer in 2006. Since then, it has risen to become one of the UK’s top fashion retailers, winning multiple awards such as Best Online Retailer at the Lorraine Awards for four years in a row.
For more information about Boohoo products and services, contact Boohoo customer service.